- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- people using mobile devices
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment
- rural and regional users.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing
- print styling
- a button for printing pages
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view site content.
Using the siteThe site has the following navigational features to aid you in your visiting experience:
- Search: Search the web site to find what you want directly with keywords.
- Breadcrumbs helps you to determine the location of the page that you are viewing at the time.
How to change the text sizeText on this site can be resized by using the - A + links located at the top right corner under the main menu. Select the - to decrease the text size. Select the + to increase the text size. Alternatively you can:
- use the zoom and increase font options from your browser’s menu
- press the Ctrl key (Microsoft Windows) or the Apple key (Mac OS) on your keyboard and use the + or – key to zoom in an out
- press Ctrl on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse wheel