Collection of personal informationYou can browse the general content of the RREAC website anonymously, without disclosing your personal information. However some functionality on this site may require you to provide personal information. Examples of this include where you wish to make an enquiry or undertake a transaction. We may need to collect, use or disclose personal information to allow us to answer your enquiry or process your transaction.
Use and disclosure of personal informationAny personal information we collect through the RREAC website may be used or disclosed for the primary purpose for which it was collected. We may also use or disclose personal information for related purposes, for example where you have asked us to inform another agency of a change of address transaction.
In some limited circumstances we may also need to use or disclose personal information for other specific purposes, for example where required to do so by law, for example pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act 1992 or in response to a subpoena.
Collection and use of site visit dataThe following information may be automatically recorded by this site's web server for statistical and system administration purposes only:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (e.g. .com, .au, .gov)
- the date and the time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and downloaded
- the address of the last site you visited
- your operating system
- the type of browser you are using.
- We will not attempt to identify individuals from the above information unless that is necessary to investigate a breach of law or regulation.